More Poland News
June 29, 2006
- Poland coach jumps before being pushed
- Polish coach Pawel Janas has resigned rather than wait for an official decision on his future in two weeks, senior football association (PZPN) official and member of parliament Ryszard Czarnecki said on Thursday.
June 21, 2006
- Poland count cost of another early exit
- Poland left the World Cup on Wednesday and after two poor defeats they do not know when they will be back again at one of football's major tournaments.
June 20, 2006
- Poland happy with improvement in set-pieces
- Poland coach Pawel Janas said the players had responded to his tactics as they finally picked up points with a 2-1 win over Costa Rica in Group A on Tuesday.
June 19, 2006
- Poland boss Janas to learn his fate on July 14th
- Pawel Janas' future as Poland coach will be decided on July 14, it was confirmed today.
June 17, 2006
- Youthful approach from exiting Poles?
- Poland could go for youth in their final Group A game with Costa Rica despite an improved performance in Wednesday's defeat by Germany.
June 16, 2006
- Poland coach Janas gets reprieve - for now
- Polish chiefs said on Friday they would wait until mid-July before deciding on the future of coach Pawel Janas after the eastern Europeans' first round exit from the World Cup.