More Brazil News
July 3, 2006
- Parreira Brazil future yet to be decided
- Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira ignored calls for his resignation on Monday and said he would hold talks with the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) before announcing his next move.
July 2, 2006
- Brazil distraught at exit at hands of France
- Shattered Brazil struggled to come to terms with a 1-0 quarter-final defeat by France on Saturday that ended their dreams of winning a sixth World Cup.
- Ronaldo hopeful of playing on for Brazil
- Brazil striker Ronaldo is hoping to continue his international career after bowing out of this year's World Cup in a quarter-final defeat to France.
- Parreira stunned by Brazil quarter-final defeat
- Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira said he and his squad were stunned to be knocked out of the World Cup by France in Saturday's quarter-final.
- Ronaldinho, Parreira blamed back in Brazil
- World Player of the Year Ronaldinho and coach Carlos Alberto Parreira took the brunt of the criticism as the Brazilian media reacted angrily to their team's World Cup quarter-final defeat to France.
- Tearful Beckham quits as England captain day after loss
- David Beckham quit as England captain Sunday, the morning after his side went out in the World Cup quarterfinals to Portugal.
July 1, 2006
- Parreira: Brazil must improve or we go home
- Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira has warned his team they must improve or they will be going home.
- Brazil coach Parreira takes the blame for exit
- Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira said he had failed after his team had been knocked out of the World Cup quarter-finals by France on Saturday.
June 30, 2006
- Kaka, Emerson cleared for Brazil training
- Brazilian midfielders Emerson and Kaka, who have been treated for pain in their right knees, will take part in Friday's practice at the Waldstadion, the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) said.