Celta Vigo striker Iago Aspas has dismissed any suggestion he will be leaving the club before the end of the current transfer window.
The 25-year-old has been linked with a number of clubs both in England and Spain with Valencia rumoured to have reached a deal with the player last week.
However, Aspas has refuted these rumours and is solely concentrating on helping Celta maintain their place in the Primera Division.
He told La Voz de Galicia: ``I already said 10 or 15 days ago that what I have started I am going to finish and I have not varied one bit.
``I am very calm because I said that day that I was going to finish the season with the club and then we will see what will be the best for me and for Celta.
``I have a contract until June 30, 2017 and I want to secure survival as quickly as possible and try to record some good numbers personally before seeing what is going to happen.''
Aspas will once again take his place as the sole front man in a Celta side that is likely to contain just one change from the 1-1 draw with Malaga last weekend, with the more attack-minded Mario Bermejo replacing Natxo Insua.
Real Sociedad, meanwhile, produced the surprise of the season so far as they came from two goals down to beat Barcelona 3-2 last weekend and midfielder Asier Illarramendi is now desperate to go on a run that will put them into contention for a European place.
He told Diario Vasco: ``In the key games to join the teams at the top we have always failed, but I hope in Vigo that things will be different. We have this hope and if we want to fight for Europe we need to win games like this.''
Illarramendi could be joined again by Ruben Pardo in midfield as David Zurutuza remains out injured, while Gorka Elustondo will have to deputise at centre-back should Mikel Gonzalez not pass a fitness test.