Mohamed Bin Hammam has announced his intention to appeal against his suspension from FIFA.
• Valcke: 2022 was bought
• Banned duo attack FIFA
• Blatter escapes as duo suspended
• Bin Hammam withdraws from election
• Senator urges red card for FIFA
The organisation's Asian confederation president was suspended on Sunday, pending the outcome of a full inquiry into allegations they paid officials 40,000 dollars each in bribes.
Bin Hammam denied making any payments and today issued a statement on his website in which he said he "will not accept yesterday's decision".
The statement read: "Mohamed Bin Hammam will not accept yesterday's decision by the FIFA ethics committee.
"As he is only allowed to appeal against the motivated decision by the FIFA ethics committee, he urgently requested this by Tuesday [tomorrow] to be able to file his appeal in due time and to revoke the provisional ban before Wednesday's congress is starting.
"There are many open questions: What was the discussion in the ethics committee and how did the ethics committee come to its conclusion? There are many other questions which need to be answered and transparency is urgently needed.
"The way these proceedings have been conducted is absolutely not compliant with any principles of justice. I am punished before I am found guilty.
"I get the impression that the outcome of these proceedings had been defined from the very beginning as it has been made evident at the press conference on Sunday evening at which FIFA general secretary Jerome Valcke showed his bias very clearly.
"This is not acceptable as the FIFA ethics committee is supposed to be a fully independent body. Therefore, I also expect the further investigation to be influenced and manipulated."
Bin Hammam withdrew from the FIFA presidential election on Sunday. Blatter is the only candidate and the election will take place as scheduled on Wednesday.
Bin Hammam has also responded by publishing his own submissions to the Ethics Committee. In a detailed repudiation of Blazer's dossier, Bin Hammam said that he had no knowledge of any cash payments. He also claimed Blazer's dossier of allegations had been timed to affect the election in Blatter's favour.
The statement said: "The allegations refer to the extraordinary meeting in Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago of 10 May 2011. According to his own statement, Mr Blazer was notified about the alleged offers on the same day. However only a few days before the presidential election, he submitted his written report.
"That timing reveals the real purpose of the allegations, namely to influence the upcoming presidential election by discrediting Mr Bin Hammam and Mr Warner, the first being a candidate and the second being an influential person who has not yet taken a position as to which candidate he would support. This is a blunt abuse of the institution of the FIFA Ethics Committee.''