Former Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard has ruled himself out of the running for the vacant Feyenoord coaching post.
The Rotterdam club parted company with Gertjan Verbeek last week, leaving assistant coach Leon Vlemmings in charge on an interim basis.
Rijkaard has been out of work since stepping down as Barca coach at the end of the 2007/08 season, and recent reports have linked him with the Feyenoord post.
But the 46-year-old, who spent five years at the Nou Camp, insists he has no plans to return to coaching just yet.
"My phone is off," Rijkaard told De Telegraaf. "It was not for nothing that I took a sabbatical. At the start of the season I said I would not work for a year and I am sticking by that.
"I think I will be open to another job in football in the new season. What and where, I do not know yet. Anything would be fun, but I do prefer a club to a job with the FA. For the time being their are no concrete plans or talks, though."
A 3-1 defeat to Heerenveen last Friday has left Feyenoord lying a disappointing 12th in the Eredivisie.