MADRID, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Recreativo Huelva have called for the postponement of their Primera Liga match against Real Madrid after four of the club's fans were killed when a supporters' bus ploughed into a lorry early on Wednesday in Southern Spain.'We have asked for the game to be called off, it's the most logical and human thing to do,' Recreativo president Francisco Mendoza told Radio Marca. 'What was going to be a celebration has been converted into a tragedy. We've been in contact with Real Madrid and the appropriate authorities. 'I understand that it may not be possible to call off the match because it is so difficult to find any space on the calendar, but I for one will not be going to it. My place is back in Huelva.' Three bus passengers and their driver died in the crash as they travelled north to see the Primera Liga side play Real Madrid at the Bernabeu on Wednesday, Recreativo said on its website. Andalucian health service said that 35 injured passengers, some of them in a serious condition, had been taken to hospitals in Seville and Huelva after the bus collided with the lorry which was blocking the A-47 road near Seville after a separate accident.