Fabio Capello is high on Inter Milan's short-list to take over from outgoing manager Leonardo, but the England boss says he is unaware of speculation linking him to the Italian giants.
Sacked Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti, though, has been ruled out as a candidate for the role.
Capello has spent the majority of his managerial career with Serie A clubs after previously guiding AC Milan, Roma and Juventus. The 64-year-old is currently on vacation with his family in Spain and claims he has paid no attention to the reports coming out of Italy.
"I am in Marbella, in the sun, with my grandchildren. I am not aware of what is being said as in my house, my grandchildren have taken over the TV. They make the decisions regarding the TV and watch Walt Disney."
Leonardo is set to leave Inter to become Paris Saint Germain's sporting director after only six months at the helm, opening a flood of rumours regarding his impending replacement. Inter president Massimo Moratti on Friday quashed reports that Ancelotti is one of those candidates.
"With regards to Ancelotti, no-one has thought of him and certainly it's not because we don't value him,'' he told the club's official website. "I am annoyed to continue to read that we have been turned down by Ancelotti. This is not true.
"I want to clarify that we have not had a single 'no'. Perhaps only from [Marcelo] Bielsa, who had to end negotiations early for personal reasons and he was disappointed. We have a mountain of positive responses and now I have to choose."
Fiorentina's Sinisa Mihajlovic has also been heavily linked to the job. However, the Serbian is currently under contract in Tuscany, which may prove to be an obstacle for a move to Inter, where the 42-year-old concluded his playing days.