Agent says Koller won't be joining Fulham

January 5, 2008

Czech Republic striker Jan Koller will not join Fulham despite a move to Nurnberg apparently hitting a snag.

Koller's agent has insisted the Monaco striker's proposed move to Nurnberg is not dead, despite disagreement between the two clubs over the price.

There is reportedly a two-and-a-half-year contract waiting for the 34-year-old at Nurnberg, though the club have been unimpressed with Monaco's valuation - believed to be in the region of two million euros.

Nurnberg director of sport Martin Bader yesterday insisted a decision must be reached by the weekend but, with that deadline looming, Koller's agent Pavel Paska insisted the deal was not dead.

He told www.idnes.cz: 'The clubs are still negotiating.'

Even if the deal does not come off, it appears Koller will not be joining Fulham.

New boss Roy Hodgson had been linked with a move for the Czech Republic international, but Paska insisted that would not happen.

'England is ruled out,' said Paska. 'He will go to Germany or he will stay in Monaco.'