Bernard has confirmed that Atletico Mineiro have received five offers for the playmaker’s services.
The 20-year-old has previously revealed that he is set for a summer exit from Atletico, and the likes of Tottenham, Porto and Borussia Dortmund have all been linked with the player.
But although the Brazil international is aware of the interest he has attracted, he says he is reluctant to discuss his future.
"I have already said that I won't talk about this, but the president has admitted publicly that there are five offers," he told Sportv.
While Bernard may be determined to focus on his football, and helping his side in the Copa Libertadores, his representatives have been less discreet when it comes to talking about such speculation.
"The Atletico Mineiro board are the only ones who can talk about negotiations, but of course there are offers,” Juan Reol, the press agent who assists Bernard's agent Adriano Spadoto, told Globo Esporte. “Dortmund have expressed an interest. Tottenham as well, but since they have signed Paulinho they have gone cold.
"Porto are also one of the clubs, but we have to understand that Bernard won't negotiate during the Copa Libertadores. If Atletico Mineiro are eliminated on Wednesday, it is likely that [club president] Alexandre Kalil will talk about negotiations a few days later."