Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed David Beckham will play in Paris Saint-Germain's final home game this weekend.
• David Beckham career gallery
• World media salutes Beckham
• PSG leave door open to Beckham
• David Beckham player profile
• Johnson: Beckham says au revoir
• Palmer: A national treasure on and off the field
• Macintosh: This David was a Goliath
• Payne: Footballer, superstar, Manchester United legend
PSG, who have already been crowned Ligue 1 champions, host Brest on Saturday, and Ancelotti said Beckham - who announced his retirement on Thursday - "is going to play".
Beckham will be making his 14th appearance for PSG, and his tenth in Ligue 1, at the Parc des Princes. His final game could come at Lorient the following weekend.
Ancelotti, who also coached Beckham during his time on loan with AC Milan, praised the 38-year-old, whose career also involved spells with Manchester United, Real Madrid and La Galaxy.
"He loves his job," he said. "He is a very, very humble player. These are the best qualities I saw in his character. He had fantastic passing qualities - he was one of the best in the world in that department."
Meanwhile, PSG have announced that their shirt sponsorship with the Emirates airline has been extended to the end of the 2018-19 season. Reports suggest it is worth €25 million a season.
Information from the Press Association was used in this report