Conte: Juventus need to be careful
Juventus boss Antonio Conte has said he is not surprised to be linked with the Chelsea and Real Madrid jobs.
Conte, 43, has impressed at Juventus since taking over in 2011, leading the club to the Serie A title in his debut season in charge.
The Old Lady are well placed to defend their league crown, as they top the standings by six points with 11 matches of the campaign remaining.
Juve are also on course to reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League following their 3-0 first-leg win at Celtic last month.
Conte's work with Juventus has subsequently led to rumours that he could be targeted by Chelsea and Real in the summer.
Speaking at a press conference ahead of Wednesday's second leg with Celtic, he said: "It's obvious that certain rumours are pleasing to hear. We are doing well at home and abroad. When you work well, it is normal to be noticed."
Conte also stressed the need for his players to remain focused despite their comfortable advantage over the Hoops.
He added: "Tomorrow's game is important. We still have to play 90 minutes against a proud side who will want to recover the score from the first leg.
"It will be an important test for everyone - the players, me and the club. Celtic are a side who never give up. We need full concentration tomorrow.
"The result of the first game means we have a serious chance of qualification, but football can surprise if you don't face a game in the right way."