PSG deny reports of Ronaldo move
Leonardo plays down Ronaldo and Mourinho rumours
Paris Saint-Germain have played down reports that the club could be set to bring both Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho to the Parc Des Princes in the summer.
President Nasser Al-Khelaifi and sporting director Leonardo both dismissed reports of a €100 million move for the Real Madrid star and his coach.
On Wednesday, La Gazzetta Dello Sport suggested an incredible double deal was possible, but Al-Khelaifi said: ''I haven't talked with anyone from Real Madrid. Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player, but a Real Madrid player."
Leonardo added: "Look, we haven't met anyone. As you know, at this moment we can't talk about the transfer market. This is not the time to think about the transfer market. Let's talk about the good things we have done on the pitch so far.
"This is a key moment of the season. In Ligue 1 we've done well, we have to play in Champions League and in the national cups. If we keep doing like that, we can achieve something important."
Coach Carlo Ancelotti, meanwhile, refused to be drawn on the subject, saying: "I don't really know what to say. They are just rumours."
But Carmine Raiola, PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent, said he believed a move for Ronaldo remained a possibility.
Raiola told Le Parisien: "This is only a hypothesis for now, but it's already extraordinary that we are thinking about it.
"Cristiano at PSG - that's possible. A year ago, everyone would have said it was absolutely crazy."
"Great players do not have problems playing together. I'm sure Zlatan and Cristiano could play very well with each other."
He said Ibrahimovic "feels very good in Paris, the team and the city" and that he had "never seen him this happy".