Julio Cesar's agent says he has held talks with a number of clubs, including Tottenham, about a move from Inter Milan.
The Brazil 'keeper's time at the San Siro appears to be coming to an end after Inter signed Samir Handanovic from Udinese in a £10 million deal earlier this summer.
Agent Josias Cardoso said talks with a number of clubs had taken place, but was quick to stress that nothing had yet been decided.
He told Tuttosport: "He remains at Inter Milan - he doesn't want to go to Brazil and the market is just closed there.
"Some clubs contacted us but we asked them to contact Inter Milan, the club that own his rights. There is nothing certain yet. There are talks with Tottenham, but the English club has not yet made official steps."
On Tuesday, Julio Cesar denied that a Facebook post claiming he had decided to leave Inter had been written by him.
The 32-year-old had previously indicated that he would be willing to terminate his contract with Inter in order to find new employment, and the post suggested his time at the San Siro was over.
"They have been seven beautiful and successful years but, in a few days, my adventure in the Inter shirt will end," it said.
However, he told Sky Sport Italia: "I want to point out that I never made any statement on my future. I absolutely deny giving the quotes that appeared, as it was not my Facebook page. If I have anything to tell the fans, then I will want to do it personally."