COLUMNS & FEATURES
- Mario Mandzukic was one of the most successful European transfers this season. Michael Cox looks at the best and worst. Read »
- Paolo Di Canio's diatribe has set up some drama at Sunderland, Iain Macintosh writes. Read »
- Cruz Azul holds a minimal advantage over Club America following the first leg of the Liga MX finals, writes Andrea Canales. Read »
- A handful of European clubs punched above their weight, but can they continue the gains next season? Michael Cox »
- Silvio Berlusconi would be foolish to fire Milan manager Massimiliano Allegri, writes Gab Marcotti. Read »
- James Horncastle uses a 3-5-2 formation to put together Serie A's Team of the Year. Who made the cut? Read »
- With the EPL season over, all that remains is to recognize its most gifted players. David Hirshey and Paul Kanarek do the honors. Read »
- There were muted celebrations as Galatasaray lifted its 19th league title with a focus on the future, Andy Brassell writes. Read »
- The Scudetto was Juve's to lose this season, so what else was worthy of recognition in Serie A? James Horncastle »
- Tactics Board of the season: Richard Jolly runs the rule over the Prem's innovations and tweaks in 2012-13. Read »
- Which Premier League teams earned a passing mark this term? Iain Macintosh and Roger Bennett separate the best from the rest. Read »
- Jose Mourinho and Real Madrid had to split, writes Graham Hunter, as his act had worn unbearably thin. Read »
- Ronaldinho's arrival in Mexico for a Copa Lib clash has overshadowed the Liga MX final, writes Tom Marshall in Tijuana. Read »
- David Hirshey celebrates Arsenal's successful top-four finish, one that doomed rival Spurs to the Europa League. Read »
- In Gab Marcotti's thoughts this week: how Atletico's Copa win established a necessary third force in La Liga. Monday Musings »
The road to Wembley Jose on his wayViva BarcaStuff of Champions
- Jose Mourinho will leave Real Madrid at the end of the season after three years at the Bernabeu. Here are the highs and lows of his time in Spain.
- Gallery »
- Barcelona were presented with the La Liga trophy at the Camp Nou, while AC Milan left it late in Serie A to pip Fiorentina to the final Champions League spot.
- Gallery »
- Arsenal pipped Spurs to the final Champions League place as some famous faces departed the Premier League.
- Gallery »