Saturday night in the Santiago Bernabeu will offer one coach the chance to write themselves into the history books by winning an historic treble with their side. Both Bayern Munich and Inter Milan have enjoyed incredible domestic success this season, winning both the league and their main cup competition. One more glittering prize awaits.
• Forum: How will the UCL final end?
• Lomas: The final countdown
• Bidwell: Inter duo with score to settle Read more
• If Inter beat Bayern, Samuel Eto'o will become only the third player to win the Champions League in consecutive years with two different clubs. (Marcel Desailly; Marseille '93 and Milan '94, Paulo Sousa; Juventus '96 and Dortmund '97).
• Bayern Munich are the most prolific side in the last 30 minutes in this season's Champions League with 12 goals.
• Barcelona (1372 passes) completed 999 more passes than Inter Milan (373) over the two legs of the Champions League semi-final.
• Whoever wins, Jose Mourinho or Louis van Gaal will become only the third manager to win the European Cup with two different clubs. The other two are Ottmar Hitzfeld (Dortmund 97 and Bayern Munich 01) and Ernst Happel (Feyenoord 70 and Hamburg 83).
• Bayern Munich won the competition in 2001 for the first time since 1976. Bayern beat Valencia 5-4 on penalties after a 1-1 draw after extra-time.
• Inter's last appearance in the European Cup final was in 1972 when it was won for the second consecutive time by Ajax. A Johan Cruyff double saw off Inter 2-0.