Everton news

Moyes: No contact from Spurs

June 16, 2012
By ESPN staff
Everton manager David Moyes claims that he has received no contact from Tottenham about the vacant managerial position following the sacking of Harry Redknapp early on Thursday morning.

Moyes remains the bookies' favourite to take over at White Hart Lane, but Andre Villas-Boas is now thought to be top of the shortlist as Everton seem unwilling to let their man go.

"There has been no contact [with Spurs]. If there had been contact, I would have told the chairman," Moyes told ...

Read more

ESPN Conversations