What could be more festive than a rundown of the 20 foulest, most misguided, most downright offensive mega-mullets to have ever (dis)graced the football pitch...
20. Gordon Strachan The look: 'Like Father like Son'.
19. Mo Johnston
The look: James Bond-Villain Power Mull.
18. Rudi Voller
The look: Classic German mullet incarnate.
17. Kasey Keller
The look: 'The Gretzky'.
16. Norbert Dronia
The look: The 'Dumb and Dumber' van.
15. Charlie Nicholas
The look: Lesser-spotted 1980's fusion hair abomination, the 'Flock of Mullets'.
14. Paul Gascoigne
The look: 'When in Rome'
13. Miroslav Penner The look: Clip-on bangs.
12. Sue Smith, England Women
The look: Pigtails... on a mullet.
11. Jacek Ziober The look: Bowl-cut brunette cascade.
10. Chris Waddle
The look: Continental
9. Alan Biley: The look: Peroxide haystack.
8. Wolfgang Kleff The look: He-Man.
7. Gigi Lentini The look: Olive-skinned goddess.
6. Ian Marshall The look: Hardest farmer you ever saw.
5. Fernando Torres The look: Shadowfax.
4. Roberto Baggio
The look: There is nothing divine about that ponytail.
3. Michael Sternkopf The look: Afghan hound
2. Gernot Alms
The look: Cletus J. Riverdinkle, the good ol' boy of FC Hansa Rostock.
1. Mike Werner
The look: Hansa Rostock have a lot to answer for.
Any of football's mega-mulls we've missed? Give us a tickle in the comments below...