Barcelona officials are in London to secure David Luiz, Real Madrid will have to fork over £200 million to get Gareth Bale and Wayne Rooney really wants out of Manchester United.
22.46 BST: USA midfielder Alejandro Bedoya will sign a three-year deal with FC Nantes later this week, moving from Helsingborgs. He is due to arrive in France on Thursday to put the finishing touches to the deal.
21.29 BST: PAOK Salonika have signed former Chelsea winger Miroslav Stoch on a loan-deal from Fenerbahce. An official statement from the club said: "PAOK will have the option to buy the player on a permanent transfer in the summer of 2014. The deal will be finalized after the player passes his medical tests and signs his contract."
20.54 BST: Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman has denied that Manchester United and AC Milan were ever serious contenders to sign him from PSV Eindhoven this summer. He told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "Did Manchester United and AC Milan want me? Only Roma came forward seriously for me and I liked their project. Rudi Garcia called me and convinced me to make the move, and I'm happy to be here.
20.17 BST: Reports are reaching to that Tottenham are interested in Etienne Capoue and are in talks with his French club, St Etienne.
19.41 BST: Marseille striker Jordan Ayew has cooled speculation about his future, telling L’Equipe he is happy to contend for his place at the Ligue 1 runners-up: "I believe I have learnt to be patient. I don't want to leave. I have everything at this club to be a success. You always want more, but I won't complain. I played a lot of matches last season. My work will pay off - I don't know when, but it will pay off."
19.07 BST: Genoa director of sport Daniele Delli Carri has told La Gazzetta dello Sport that the club are interested in AC Milan’s Kingsley Boateng as well as M’Baye Niang. He said: “It’s true that Boateng could be an interesting objective for the squad, even if he is a little ‘greener’ than Niang.”
18.30 BST: Former Liverpool defender Phil Thompson has questioned the chances of Luis Suarez joining Arsenal. Thompson told Sky Sports: "With Liverpool's signings, they could be challenging Arsenal for a top-four place next year. Why choose Arsenal ahead of Liverpool?
17.53 BST - DONE DEAL: Marseille have confirmed the signing of Tunisia striker Saber Khlifa, subject to a medical. The 26-year-old will move from Evian in a reported 2.5 million euro deal.
17.30 BST: QPR midfielder Shaun Derry says he would consider a transfer if he couldn't force his way into Harry Redknapp's plans after speculation linked him to Millwall. He told Sky Sports: "I'm 35 now, I'm not 25 and a guy who likes to sit on the bench. I spent quite a lot of last year on the bench watching from the sidelines, and I'm a footballer who likes to play football. If there was to be an opportunity for me to play elsewhere then that is something I'd really have to look into quite deeply, but as it stands at the moment I am a QPR player and a very committed one."
17.00 BST: Lazio goalkeeper Federico Marchetti has dismissed reports he is moving to Barcelona, insisting instead he is committed to the Biancoceleste.
16.33 BST: Valencia are reportedly interested in signing another striker to come in alongside inbound Helder Postiga. Their young centre-forward Francisco Alcacer is the only real striker they have left in the squad, and he's currently injured.
Using the money gained from selling Roberto Soldado, Los Che were hoping to land Olivier Giroud from Arsenal, but it appears any potential deal has been quashed. Cheaper alternatives to the Arsenal striker mentioned in Spanish newspaper Superdeporte are, Ilombe M'Boyo of Racing Club Gent and Imoh Ezekiel of Standard Liege.
16.22 BST: Queens Park Rangers have announced the signing of former West Ham midfielder Gary O'Neil on a one-year contract.
16.14 BST: AS report that Liverpool have opened talks with Granada over left-back Guilherme Siquiera, but the player himself is holding out as he's been lined up by Real Madrid as cover should they manage to sell Fabio Coentrao this summer.
His buy-out clause is currently set at €25million, but Granada would settle for as little as €14million, as they look for funds. However AS claim that Madrid will only pay "less than €10million." The player has been used sparingly in pre-season as club have already resigned themselves to his exit.
15.59 BST: The International Business Times are reporting that Arsenal are preparing a £22million bid for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan.
15.40 BST: Wolves defender Tongo Doumbia has reportedly agreed to a move to French club Valenciennes. The 24-year-old joined Wolves in 2012 from Rennes.
15.26 BST: Brendan Rodgers has praised Daniel Agger's loyalty to Liverpool and insisted he is in no doubt the player will stay with the club. READ THE FULL STORY HERE.
15.10 BST: Schalke general manager Horst Heldt believes that young attacker Julian Draxler has all the makings to become a world class star, and says he met with the two clubs interested in buying Draxler. The 43-year-old also says there is still interest for young defender Kyriakos Papadopoulos, but there is nothing concrete yet.
14.50 BST: The Bafetimbi Gomis transfer saga took a fresh twist on Tuesday night when Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas said he had lodged a complaint against a number of French clubs for illegally approaching some of his players. READ THE FULL STORY HERE.
14.34 BST: Eintracht Braunschweig have set their sights on Stromsgodset right back Lars Christopher Vilsvik. According to Stromsgodset's sporting director, the former Norway international Jostein Flo, who is quoted in Norwegian paper Drammens Tidende, a deal in principle has already been agreed, with last contract details left to be sorted out between player and club. Braunschweig sporting director Arnold said: "We already know him from trial sessions. We know he is versatile and not only can play the right back position."
14.23 BST: Vitesse Arnhem have confirmed the signing of teenage midfielder Cristian Cuevas from Chelsea on a one-year loan deal, subject to a work permit.
14.12 BST: Barcelona right-back Dani Alves on Cesc Fabregas' future at the club:
"He has already left, made his name and returned. He has begun very well and after, for what I said before, the team in general has not maintained its level. It depends on him, I believe he has many things to add. To win competitions the team needs players on Cesc's level."
13.50 BST: Galatasaray are on the verge of signing Fulham starlet Kerim Frei according to Turkish-Football.com.
13.39 BST: Luiz Gustavo edges ever closer to a move away from Bayern Munich. Find out where he's heading, HERE.
13.25 BST: ESPN FC's Miguel Delaney says there are lessons to be learned from selling star players. READ THE FULL FEATURE HERE.
13.12 BST: Kelvin Wilson will play his final game for Celtic tonight, before completing a £2.5 million move to Nottingham Forest according to ThisisNottingham.co.uk.
12.56 BST: Valencia are to sign Helder Postiga from Real Zaragoza after the two clubs agreed a deal worth a reported €3 million plus €500,000 extra if the Portugal international scores at least 15 goals next season. FULL STORY HERE.
12.45 BST: Arsene Wenger has said Arsenal are unsure whether Luis Suarez’s contract contains a release clause allowing him to leave Liverpool, telling Al-Jazeera Sport: "At the moment the situation is on standby." FULL STORY HERE.
12.20 BST: Barcelona have reportedly made a bid for Chelsea defender David Luiz. Speculation has now turned into a formal offer, however it's unlikely Chelsea will accept the first bid from the Blaugrana for the 26-year-old.
12.12 BST: Following that Fellaini reports, Manchester United manager David Moyes has insisted that he will bring in new faces before the end of the transfer window and that he has not spoken to Wayne Rooney about Chelsea's second bid for the striker. FULL STORY HERE.
11.59 BST: Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws reports that Manchester United have opened talks with Everton over Marouane Fellaini and that, while there is no agreement in place yet, the transfer is set to take place in the near future.
11.48 BST: Fulham's announcement from a little earlier. The deal was sealed yesterday, but the announcement confirms the move has been made. A good signing for Fulham?
11.28 BST: BREAKING! Wigan have had a bid accepted by Sunderland for midfielder James McClean.
Here he is scoring a freekick for Sunderland:
11.20 BST: Find out the full story on Anzhi Makhachkala's upcoming changes, HERE. These include the possible sale of star players: Aleksandr Kokorin and Igor Denisov may be leaving for Zenit and Dinamo Moscow respectively. Whilst, Vladimir Gabulov is also tipped to be a target for Dinamo, and striker Lacina Traore will be available for €9 million.
10.57 BST: The Daily Star are reporting that Thomas Hitzlsperger could move to Reading. The ex-Germany international recently admitted he would play at a 'second tier level,' in order to continue his career. Check out that interview here.
10.40 BST: SportsDirect News are reporting that Spurs are stepping up their chase for Real Betis winger Alvaro Vadillo, after learning that Roma will keep Erik Lamela this summer. The 18-year-old is capable of performing on both wings. Check out his individual highlights against Barcelona from last season, below:
10.24 BST: Cardiff are being persistently linked with Malaga right-back Jesus Gamez, with talk of a €6million move on the cards. Malaga have already bought a replacement in Marcos Angeleri.
10.12 BST: Liverpool could lose out in their bid to sign Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa after the Spanish side insisted he is not for sale, reports The Daily Star.
10.00 BST: Queens Park Rangers are set to loan Park Ji-Sung to PSV Eindhoven, but will have to continue paying a chunk of his wages according to The Daily Express.
09.45 BST: Check out the latest front pages from Spain. There is no sign of Gareth Bale today, but Mourinho dominates the headlines, alongside Ronaldo, Messi, and Neymar.
09.26 BST: So Paul Scharner doesn't want a return to England.
Paul Scharner has turned down an offer from Hull City and wants to stay in Hamburg for his family. He'll train with the U23 from now on.— Daniel Busch (@dan_bu) August 7, 2013
09.20 BST: If stars are set to leave, Willian will be in high demand.
Anzhi's reign of financial terror is over - budget to be cut to $50-70m per year, stars to be sold. Meulensteen sacked.— James Appell (@jamesappell) August 7, 2013
09.16 BST: Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti on the possiblity of defender Pepeleaving: "I have spoken with Pepe. I am very clear. He is a very important player, because he is a good defender, he has character and experience. I believe he will be here this season."
08.54 BST: West Brom are confident of sealing a loan deal for Manchester City’s Scott Sinclair this week, reports The Daily Star.
08.35 BST: Schalke are linked with a move for Basel's Valentin Stocker, but they also say they could wait to see if Kevin de Bruyne gets many minutes at Chelsea or ask for a loan late on in the transfer period.
08.28 BST: Former Wigan defender Paul Scharner tells Bild he is being forced to leave Hamburg. "I could make the switch, I could play for the reserves, I could go to war or I could end my career. That’s also an option," he told the newspaper.
His agent says: "It was a long way to the truth. Now Hamburg has finally spoken out. It does not make any sense any more. There has to be a decision. I think, it will go through this week." Many expect him to join Premier League newcomers Hull City.
07.42 BST: After Lyon reached the Champions League play-off round, club president Jean-Michel Aulas said he's very pessimistic about Bafetimbi Gomis transfer to Newcastle going through and confirms that he filed a complaint with the league about the actions of some French clubs.
07.19 BST:Bordeaux winger Henri Saivet, wanted by Genoa, is in discussions over a new contract. After scoring in the Trophee des Champions, he's now looking forward to making his debut for Senegal next week
06.58 BST: To France now, where Salomon Kalou says he's happy at Lille and doesn't see any reason to move despite West Ham having recently agreed a fee with the Ligue 1 club.
06.31 BST: Stuttgart's Italian left back Cristiano Molinaro could make the switch to Russian outfit Kuban Krasnodar. "They want him – and he can imagine joining them," Maurizio Gaudino, his agent, told Bild.
06.04 BST: Over in Germany and there could ba a scramble for Bayern Munich midfielder Luiz Gustavo after Bavarians chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said the player will be allowed to leave the club. "If Wolfsburg agrees with him, we will hold more talks," Rummenigge said. "If Luiz Gustavo leaves the club we will not sell any more players and also don’t buy any." Clubs from England, Spain and Russia are also believed to be on red alert.
05.50 BST: Staying in Serie A and Fiorentina will reportedly make Adem Ljajic another new contract offer in a bid to end all speculation he will leave.
05.37 BST: Time for the early morning European round-up, starting in Italy where Lazio goalkeeper Federico Marchetti has denied that he has been approached by Barcelona.
04.24 BST: DONE DEAL! Former Brisbane Roar striker Kosta Barbarouses is back in the A-League, with the Melbourne Victory confirming the capture of the 23-year-old. New Zealand international Barbarouses, who had stints with Russian Premier League side Alania Vladikavkaz and Greek outfit Panathinaikos, has signed a three-year deal.
David Luiz may have played his last game for Chelsea with the Daily Mail reporting that Barcelona football director Raul Sanllehi has travelled to London to negotiate the Brazil international's transfer to the Spanish champions. Barcelona have made no secret they're on a mission to strengthen their back-line before the start of the new La Liga season, with a number of top European defenders linked to the Catalan giants throughout the summer. But Barca officials keep coming back to Luiz and are now setting the wheels in motion for a late swoop for the 26-year-old. But according to the reports, Chelsea are demanding £40 million for Luiz. Maybe Liverpool's Daniel Agger is a more attractive option Sanllehi?
Real Madrid may need all the resources of their deep treasure chest to lure Tottenham winger Gareth Bale to the Spanish capital after
Another Premier League star and another transfer drama. Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney is looking to escape Old Trafford this summer with the Daily Mail reporting the England striker will head overseas if a proposed move to Chelsea fails to materialise. Chelsea had a second bid for the 27-year-old rejected by United, but rumours are swirling that Rooney will hand in a transfer request to make the move to London a certainty. But should that fail, Rooney will look to some of the continent's biggest clubs. Meanwhile, United's flagging pursuit of Cesc Fabregas has pushed United manager David Moyes into renewing his ambition to lure Marouane Fellaini to Old Trafford. Moyes and Fellaini worked well together at Everton, and with Moyes leaving the Toffees for Old Trafford, speculation at the start of the summer was that the Belgium international would follow. Now the Mirror is claiming the deal is back to being the club's number one priority.