23.50 BST:That's it for another day of transfer dealings. Be sure to check back here tomorrow for another round of rumours, gossip and done deals.
21.50 BST:Everton are considering a move for Scott Sinclair, according to the Daily Star, after the former Swansea and Chelsea player fell down the pecking order at Manchester City following the influx of new players this summer.
21.20 BST: Here's some more on Spurs' pursuit of Soldado, from ESPN's Graham Hunter on Twitter.
21.00 BST: Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers remains keen on more new signings - with quality attackers and a left-back at the top of his wishlist.
"There are obviously certain areas of the squad where we're a bit thinner than others," he said. "We probably need a bit more support - that extra bit of quality - at the top end of the field and that's something we'll look out for.
"That'll be mixed with needing cover in the left-back position - that's something we're looking at. It's not really about numbers, it's about quality. If we can do that over the next number of weeks we'll be happy."
20.35 BST: Tottenham fans look away now - after missing out on David Villa and Christian Benteke already this summer, Valencia coach Miroslav Djukic is confident of keeping Spurs transfer target Roberto Soldado in Spain. He said: "I do not believe that any club will pay Soldado's buy-out clause. What I think is that he will stay with us, although I cannot guarantee anything. In football and in life you have to be prepared for anything."
19.45 BST: West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has said he would be open to Scott Parker making a return to Upton Park. In a Twitter Q&A, Sullivan said: "would love to have Scott Parker back if there is room on the wage bill".
19.20 BST:Tottenham defender Michael Dawson believes that Gareth Bale will stay at the club next season after receiving reassurances from Andre Villas-Boas on the matter. He told Sky Sports: "Gaz is a Tottenham player and the manager has come out and said he's staying, and that's great news."
18.55 BST: Chelsea might not have landed the striker that Jose Mourinho wants, but John Terry has been impressed with what he has seen of the club's new players in pre-season so far. He said: “The new lads have settled in really well and the quality is good, and these trips definitely help that because you are in each other’s pockets all day every day, so it is a great opportunity for them to get to know the other players."
18.35 BST: Having recently signed Arouna Kone from Wigan, Everton manager Roberto Martinez is now being linked to defender Mory Kone, an Ivory Coast Under-17 international who plays for Le Mans in France.
#Barça appoint Gerardo 'Tata' Martino for 3 seasons— Graham Hunter (@BumperGraham) July 22, 2013
17.50 BST: Various reports coming out of Spain are claiming that Gerardo Martino has agreed a three-year deal to take over at Barcelona. It is also claimed that he won't take official charge of the side until after Wednesday's friendly against Bayern Munich.
17.00 BST: Arsenal are still to make the big-name signing that their fans crave this summer. But youngster Gedion Zelalem has impressed on the club's tour of Asia. Find out more about him, here.
16.35 BST: The Express reports that Vincent Kompany is happy with Manchester City’s £90million summer spending spree and said that it is a statement of their intent to compete for every trophy in the coming season.
16.30 BST: Barcelona were unlikely to accept the bid.
Barcelona have rejected Manchester United's second formal bid, of reportedly 35-40M, for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). [sport]— barcastuff (@barcastuff) July 22, 2013
16.27 BST: The Express and Star reports that Zoltan Gera has returned to Hungary with West Brom hoping to secure a new Baggies contract within the next two weeks.
16.19 BST: Anzhi have now released a statement regarding Guss Hiddink's departure from the club, it reads: 'The club thanks Guus Hiddink for his contribution to the club and wishes him success in his future career.' Meanwhile, Italian media say Inter Milan have bid €3million for Sochaux's Ryad Boudebouz.
16.08 BST: St Etienne are thinking of signing Antony Mounier after struggling to bring in Tabanou and Khazri. Christophe Galtier says he's also spoken to Guillaume Hoarau about coming back from China.
15.58 BST: Le Parisien claims Lucas Digne will recieve 10% of his transfer fee to Paris Saint-Germain as a sign-on bonus.
15.50 BST: BREAKING: Guus Hiddink has reportedly resigned from Anzhi Makhachkala. Where will the Russian manager end up next?
15.48 BST: News for Sheffield United and Liverpool fans.
15.45 BST: GetReading.co.uk reports that Reading are in talks with Juventus about an affiliate link-up deal which could lead to some of the top young talent from the Italian giants turning out at the Madejski Stadium.
15.34 BST: SportsDirect News reports that West Ham United manager Sam Allardyce is looking closely at former Chelsea forward Salomon Kalou after dropping his interest in Colombian striker Duvan Zapata.
15.29 BST: The Sunderland Echo reports that Paolo Di Canio is looking to add another couple of players to Sunderland's ranks, despite already bringing eight fresh faces to the Stadium of Light this summer.
15.11 BST: Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas talks about new signing Nacer Chadli. Guardian-Series have the full story.
15.00 BST: Sky Sports report that Groningen claim to have reached an agreement with Liverpool which will see Krisztian Adorjan head to Holland on loan.
14.55 BST: Details are now emerging regarding Gino Peruzzi's delayed move to Sunderland. The two clubs had agreed a fee some time ago, with a medical undertook last week.
It was at this point Sunderland sought a second medical to gain clarification on the progress of Peruzzi's recovery from a ligament injury he suffered last April. With the Black Cats now in Asia for the Barclays Trophy, Velez have confirmed the second medical was passed and a contract is to be signed upon return of Sunderland officials next week.
14.38 BST: French media are now reporting Arsenal are closing in on Atletico Mineiro's highly-rated attacking midfielder Bernard. Citing Brazilian sources, lequipe.fr claim the 20-year-old Brazilian is set to sign a five-year contract worth an annual €3million after tax with the Gunners. Watch some of his highlights below:
14.26 BST: Zoumana Bakayogo is undergoing a medical at Championship side Leicester City. The 26-year-old came hrough the ranks at PSG, and recently left Tranmere Rovers. BBC have the full story.
14.19 BST: As ESPN revealed earlier this month, Dan Gosling is close to completing a move to Crystal Palace after undergoing a medical. Eager to be reunited with Ian Holloway after the pair worked together of Plymouth Argyle, the two clubs have finally agreed a fee after protracted discussions.
14.12 BST: Andre Villas-Boas admits Tottenham Hotspur remain in the market for new recruits after striking a deal for Nacer Chadli, reports Sky Sports.
13.58 BST: Blackpool are in a bad way according to their manager Paul Ince, who needs new recruits. BBC have the full story.
13.41 BST: The Daily Post reports Brendan Rodgers has defended the decision to off-load Pepe Reina to Napoli as the Liverpool boss insisted: 'This team is evolving.'
13.23 BST: SportsDirect News reports that Arsenal are close to completing the transfer of Atletico Mineiro attacking midfielder Bernard, after news emerged a £21million deal was agreed between the two clubs.
13.15 BST: Real Betis have made Jordi Figueras their 10th signing of the summer after the defender arrived from Club Brugge on a three-year deal.
13.10 BST: RCD Espanyol have rejected a bid for Hector Moreno from a 'Premier League club' reports Marca. Sky Sports claim that 'Premier League club' is Swansea.
12.52 BST: DONE DEALS: Former Manchester United defender Reece Brown and Ikechi Anya have become the latest players to sign for Championship side Watford.
12.30 BST: Jose Mourinho thinks Cristiano Ronaldo will remain at Real Madrid this summer. FULL STORY HERE.
12.11 BST: Spurs and Monaco are leading the chase to sign Fabio Coentrao according to El Confidencial. However, Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti was recently quoted saying he wants the Portuguese international to stay.
12.00 BST: Ibrahim Affelay could join Malaga on loan, reports Mundo Deportivo. The Dutch international had a successful time at Schalke on loan before an injury spoiled his form. Since joining Barcelona in 2011, he has struggled to break into the team and been kept out with numerous injuries.
11.40 BST: More on the Barcelona manager situation.
Celta de Vigo coach Luis Enrique (43) has told people close to him that he won't be the next Barcelona coach. [ara]— barcastuff (@barcastuff) July 22, 2013
11.35 BST: Southampton attacker Gaston Ramirez is open to a move to Inter Milan. FULL STORY HERE.
Check out an old highlight of Ramirez below:
11.24 BST: Hull City are hoping to sign Wilson Palacios on loan from Stoke City, as manager Steve Bruce looks to build a squad capable of staying in the Premier League. FULL STORY HERE.
11.11 BST: Lazio have explained that they will not entertain any offers for Antonio Candreva this summer. Football-Italia have the full story.
11.02 BST: More on the news that Manchester United have made a second bid for Cesc Fabregas, HERE.
10.54 BST: Marseille are prepared to allow reported Newcastle United target Andre-Pierre Gignac to leave the club to ease their wage bill and have contacted Joey Barton's agent to broker a move. FULL STORY HERE.
10.44 BST: Stoke to pull off a very good signing?
Stoke are hopeful of completing a season long loan deal for Benfica striker Nelson Oliveira today #scfc— John Percy (@John__Percy) July 22, 2013
10.35 BST: Sky Sports now reporting that Barcelona will not make a decision on Fabregas' future until a new coach is appointed. Which was to be expected. Will Tata Martino or Lus Enrique want to keep him?
10.24 BST: Jelavic to Hamburg?
10.20 BST: David Moyes has confirmed that Manchester United have made a second bid for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas. Many have reported that United are ready to double Cesc's wages, with a transfer fee above £30million. Story to follow.
10.13 BST: Update on Barca's managerial situation. Martino in pole position to land the role?
Martino, who has been told he's the main candidate, is waiting in Argentina on Barcelona's final decision before travelling to Spain. [ole]— barcastuff (@barcastuff) July 22, 2013
10.02 BST: Lyon say Yoann Gourcuff will definitely be staying at the club, ruling out a move to Arsenal. FULL STORY HERE.
09.52 BST: Chronicle Live reports that Newcastle United have tabled an offer for Bafetimbi Gomis. The Magpies could get the French international for a knockdown fee but they are yet to enter discussions over personal terms.
09.35 BST: Today's front pages from Spain. Featuring; Real Madrid's demolision of AFC Bournemouth, and Barclona's choice of Tata Martino or Luis Enrique. Courtesy of Football-Espana.
09.28 BST: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is confident that Luis Suarez will remain a Liverpool player for next season. FULL STORY HERE.
09.17 BST: USA have decided to target Mainz attacker Shawn Parker, 20, according to Bild. Matthias Hamann, the European scout for the US association said: 'Shawn is an interesting player. We have set our sights on him for the last two years and must now decide whether he can help us.'
Parker has played in every German youth team, and is one of the Bundesliga's brightest young talents. However it looks like Jurgen Klinsmann has targeted him for the USA national team, and will try to nab him from Germany. Watch him in action below:
08.59 BST: Today's front pages from Italy, featuring; Higuain, Vucinic, Juventus, and Monaco. Courtesy of Football-Italia.
08.42 BST: Eintracht Frankfurt set to sign Borussia Dortmund youngster Marvin Bakalorz for €75,000. The midfielder is set to replace the injured youngster Marc Stendera, who suffered a long term injury. Bakalorz will follow in his father’s footsteps, as from 1988 to 1990, Dirk Bakalorz played for the Eagles.
08.30 BST: 101GreatGoals provides picture proof that Liverpool have signed Barcelona youngster Sergi Canos.
08.15 BST: The Express reports that Arsenal will have to move quickly if they are to land transfer target Gonzalo Higuain this summer. Thye report that Napoli have had a £30million bid accepted by Real Madrid.
06.50 BST: According to theworldgame.com.au, Australian striker Scott McDonald could be on his way to Millwall from Middlesbrough. However, McDonald’s current team-mate and compatriot, Rhys Williams, is going nowhere, with a $AU4.8 million move to Nottingham Forest rejected by Middlesbrough boss Tony Mowbray.
05.59 BST: Valencia have set a deadline of August 3rd for clubs to submit bids for their striker Roberto Soldado. READ THE FULL STORY.
04.41 BST:Liverpool legend John Aldridge has questioned whether Arsenal are serious in their pursuit of Uruguay striker Luis Suarez. READ THE FULL STORY.
British media is reporting Liverpool striker Luis Suarez's future is set to be decided when the Uruguay international joins the squad in Australia for its pre-season tour. According to The Sun and The Telegraph, Suarez will hold final crunch talks over the next 48 hours with Reds manager Brendan Rodgers while in Melbourne with speculation strongly linking the 26-year-old to either Real Madrid or Arsenal this summer. Suarez landed in Australia ahead of his team-mates but refused to answer any questions regarding his future. However, Rodgers is convinced he can get Suarez, who has spoken of desire to play for different clubs, to commit his long-term career to Liverpool and end the circling rumours.
Everton striker Nikica Jelavic could have played his last game for the club with the Daily Mail reporting the Croatia international could be heading for the Bundesliga. Jelavic made an impressive start to this Everton career after joining from Rangers last year, but the goals ran dry for the 27-year-old last season. And new manager Roberto Martinez, who recently signed Arouna Kone from Wigan, could be tempted into agreeing to a £6 million offer from Hamburg.
Swansea manager Michael Laudrup is preparing to make a £7 million swoop for Mexican defender Hector Moreno. According to the Mirror, Swansea are preparing for life without Welsh defender Ashley Williams, a strong target for Arsenal, and have identified the 25-year-old Moreno as the perfect replacement. And the move could happen quicker than you think, with Swansea making contact with Moreno's cash-strapped club, Espanyol, about pushing through the deal this week.