COLUMNS & FEATURES
- A mature Mario Balotelli has become an integral player for Cesare Prandelli's impressive Italy side, writes Michael Cox. Read »
- Roger Bennett: Brazil has plenty of hope -- and lots of fear -- as it prepares for the 2014 World Cup. Read »
- Rory Smith: The summer transfer window can be a minefield of misinformation unless you know how to crack the code. Read »
- Roger Bennett: The first Brazilian to make a splash in the Prem? Try the enigmatic Mirandinha, a trailblazer on Tyneside. Read »
- The future is looking bright for La Rojita after Spain's Under-21 side continued the nation's success, Michael Yokhin writes. Read »
- Chris Atkins profiles Barca's Thiago Alcantara following his starring role for Spain Under-21s against Italy. Read »
- Miguel Delaney: Trends are emerging regarding Prem managers with long-term plans who favo a passing game. Read »
- Joe Kinnear is the latest example of Mike Ashley's bizarre ownership of Newcastle, says John Brewin. Read »
- Daniel Sturridge has the chance to be the main man at Liverpool next season, writes Mike Whalley. Read »
- Gab Marcotti: It didn't matter that Tahiti lost big vs. Nigeria. What resonates is how bravely and positively they played. Read »
- Andrea Canales: Taking on Brazil might seem impossible for Mexico but El Tri still has several players capable of victory. Read »
- Tim Vickery: Protests around Confed Cup venues show a Brazilian population divided about next summer's World Cup. Read »
- Matt Himsworth: It doesn't matter if Gareth Bale looks silly for trying to trademark his 'heart" as it makes good financial sense. Read »
- Firdose Moonda: Five nations are through but World Cup qualifying in Africa is setting up for a tense finish. Read »
- Kevin Palmer: After a wild start to his career, Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas faces a litmus test in 2013-14. Read »
Brazil protests Great Scots shock CroatiaBayern secure historic TrebleIrish eyes smiling
- Scotland upset the odds to win in Zagreb while Portugal increased their hopes of being in Brazil next year.
- Gallery »
- Bayern Munich became only the seventh European club to win the Treble after securing the DFB-Pokal final.
- Gallery »
- Ireland claimed a creditable 1-1 draw with England at Wembley on Wednesday evening.
- Gallery »